Monday, September 13, 2010

Early Bird

I just sent my parents to the airport and a while later I need to send my brother to the school!


what a good sister and daugther right? haha *shy*

I choose to blog because I am afraid that I won't wake up later.

Every time when I am home during semester break, my parents will automatically have their holidays. Anyway this time they go KL due to the training involved in church for like 4 days.

The picture below here is showing a model which is obviously a ....(I guess the picture tells it all)

My boyfriend made it for me during the study week while I was doing my revision for Measurement for building works. Maybe it is not the best of the world or spectacular, I was touched anyway. He showed me the real staircase somewhere in the college first but I was still half understand because it is not the same with the drawing. From here you could conclude that my imagination is quite low. hehe~

The picture below here was taken during study week in college's study room!




At aunty Olivia's house.



Shifting from one place to another is really tiring! Eventhough both places are quite near but it is stull tiring! Cleaning and fixing furniture is more more tiring. I should stay there for quite a long period then.

I have no confident to pass all the subjects for the final examinations of my final year in Diploma. The exam papers were quite surprising and the only thing I can do now is commit it to God because I have done my best!

I gotta go as it is almost time to have breakfast with grandpa!

Tata

No comments: