Monday, August 9, 2010

Malaysia Mega sale Carnival 2010

"Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival 2010 will be 24 July to 16 Sep 2010"

I just knew it through nuffnang advertisement at my blog. Those who are interested are welcome to look for the website. ^^

Unfortunately I won't be able to do my shopping during that time because the Final exam wil be held from 26 August to 6 September!!

28/08/10 Measurement of Building Works PM Block PA

01/09/10 Building Techonology& Practices I AM Block M

03/09/10 Measurement of Civil Works PM Block PA

06/09/10 Construction Economics& Finance PM Block M



By the way, I am going to shift out from hostel!! I should be telling you guys long long time ago but always failed to do so. Thanks to Lily who cannot survive in hostel and begged mom to let us move out. Eventually our "home" will probably be PV 12.
I googled this and I hope it's going to be like this but mine is Phase I and I bet this is PV 12 Phase II which is also known as "Lake City".




There will be 7 of us staying in this unit!!
Master room : Charles the owner
Tze Yang and Simson
Medium room: Lily and I
Single room : Emmy
Cindy



We are going to move in after the exam and tonight some of us will be going to have a visit of our "home" to discuss on some matters.

Photos will be upload when we move in....

All the best to all of you in the exam and Good Luck!

No comments: