Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Hectic week"

Well I believe most of us have already started their revision and ya so am I!

I'm now with Lily at Hostel's study room. It opens at 3pm on every sunday so we were here around 3:15pm. The air-con is cold here tho!

Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day cos it's 圣乐主日, I'm the choir member for Setapak Church and as usual Setapak and Mega Church combine to celebrate this BIG day. Blah blah blah my point is I'm going to attend Mega Church's morning service. OMG I need to wake up at 6am!!
In the afternoon, we are going to look for furniture for our "new house". hehe......


This is the so called "first Zara" that I bought and actually it just a simple top with the latest design on the sleeve which I believe is the latest trend now but I do not know what does it call anyway. At the end just wanna "show off" here. hehe... laugh me if you want! lalalala.......





Alright idling time is over, I better back to my revision now!


I can imagine the activities after exam are now "Queing UP" waiting for me. Hahaha....


Picture above: Ignore my eyes with one side fake eye lashes but the other side no. And also ignore my current condition cos sometimes I lazy enough to wash my fash nor putting what ever toner/moisturizer/my chacoal mask!

Last reminder here:



"Study HARD but Study Smart"

No comments: