Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 4

Its week 4 and I still hardly can list out this semester 's subject....

Building Acts& Contracts
English for Engineer
Site Surveying
Principles of Management
Whenever I imagine the scenes of me doing my industrial training in Kuching alone, I mean although I know 2 girls I met during CNY who work in that company but still we're not that close right, and I'm so scared that I'll bring troubles and do no get thing's done properly...fine, this is not the real one as I am there to learn ...That's it, take it easy~

oh ya...seriously I still can't figure out the name of that subject la...but the lecturer is Ms Ting...Just to let you know that I am now in the library..my timetable is outside....haha...

A couple minutes later....

ahahahaah........Congratulations KIM!!!

Its Estimating!!!!!


This is the most "spontaneous" post I've ever make!!..........


DO you guys wanna know my results for last semester??...haha...
but i decided not to blog about it this time...^^ .....no fail no C...

Presentation next week for Building Acts & Contracts.

^^....

Gam Ba Tay!

No comments: