Monday, October 5, 2009

Hey guys!

New semester started today, as usual less than half of the students attended the lecture today but this time different becauseTAR college has made some changes where we'll be divided into half out of appoximately 300 students attending lecture!! In short, we're divided into 2 groups so that we're in smaller group to have more "interactions" between the lecturer and students.


Since I reached KL yesterday and got nothing to do at night so I watched Hannah Montana!! I know it's a shame to tell but I'm still gonna share this to you.






After watching it, I then know that Hannah Montana is actually Miley Cyrus and Miley Cyrus is actually Hannah Montana!!!! WOW what a ...shocking thing to tell ,isn't it? I know I know i'm kinda outdated here...


I thought it was 2 different people you know even when I am watching the movie, especially the hair (hair style & colour) can really make a person looks different!

I do not deny that I always see her on Disney channel while my brother is watching. It's something like this









To those who dance very well try this out whether you can do it not! should be quite easy for you.


To those who love dancing or never dance before, try this out and check how much you can do! hehe

Anyway, I love this !!!


If you find that it's fun and intersting and you want to learn it please click here.


No comments: