Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random post

FULL HOUSE!!

I'm now in the college, attended a replacement class just now.
Wht i meant by FULL HOUSE is : CITC is now jam-packed with students, every single pc. Same thing happened when I first entered last year MAY. nothing to be so curious with.



I have an announcement to be made here!



I will be going to a camp organised by my church on 29,30,31 which is this FRI, SAT & SUN in PAHANG.
needa wake up early tomorrow and I haven't started to pack my stuff yet. having night class some more !

"It's okay, I can sleep in the bus as I always do "


NUFFNANG!!!

How to put those advs? Leaderboard or skyscrapper and this large rectangle??...I'm trying my very best to read the HTML which actually end up "matu culing" or spoiling my eyes only. The worse thing is i still cannot find anyone one of it..."HAHA" SWT

Just to let you know, my earnings = RM 1.25..at least I see it's increasing from 0.75 to 1.25. ^^

I'm gonna end this post with songs, enjoy your day!!

Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat -Lucky

Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"