Thursday, May 14, 2009

Changeling

I'm gonna finish off all the movies or dramas which I have in my laptop. This is one of those that I watched latlely which I "accidently" got this film Changeling from a friend of mine but I could not remember who he/she is. I want to share this flim with you because it's very touching and real. In fact, it's based on a true story happened in Los Angeles, 1928. I can't even stop watching it eventhough I've got smth else to do at that moment!

Angelina jolie plays Christine Collins ,as a mother of a 9 year-old kid named Walter Collins. Walter Collins went missing and his mother could not file a missing report right away because the police told her that she had to wait for 24 hours since most of the kids often returned! This is how the story begins. To be more detail you may watch the clip below here because it provides real picture of them.


If you find it boring just watch this,the trailer of Changeling.


I'm now looking forward to another film by Angelina jolie also called Wanted. After watching the trailer I am really attracted to this film too because it is going to be a nice movie to watch in cinema since it's action movies! I'll be like "ahh...wooo...wow...omg "