Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random pic








I went to Bangsar that day with my family...
It's not shopping mall but there's one called "Bangsar village"

I went to Blook and Egg i think.

Anywise, we were thr for less than an hour cos it was too late.

well, I bought .......I think I'll blog on that later!!


The second thing i wanna blog about is I'm trying my very best to lose weight kay!!

Avoid junk food la

Go for gym workout & swimming la
do simple exercise before I sleep la


Oh please!! I wanna lose weight cos I gained weight since semster 1!


Secret

from 48 to 53

some random pic

see....

chubby



TADA

..................................................................................................

.....................................................................................

.....................................................................

**********************

************

****

**

*


ME?.....

hiahiahia