Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm gonna write some words here

Well, time flies. It's already week 9/10 I think, can't remember!







>coursework is totally torturing
>Grandpa is coming tomorrow
>I'm going to my aunt's place later around 6 pm with Emmy
>680 unchecked mail, yesterday but I managed to deleted and read some of them so it's 483
>I went to KlCC past WED , I watched this




Twilight






I know many of u may have seen this but i still wanna recommend it! HA



Here it is...



































You know what, my friends and I share the same thought. We preferred Mike who is one of the boys who attends Forks High School and is one of the first people to greet Bella. But the more you watch it the more you like Edward Cullen, the vampire!
The diagram below shows who Mike is!
(i used to describe things like this in my coursework)

so this is Edward Cullen

................................

..................

......



And, we like the baseball part too, it's cool!!






You should watch this!!