Monday, August 25, 2008

--Untitled post--

well,exam is coming soon..(I know don't have to emphasize it)

Just to let you know,I'm now in school library.I was supposed to attend for Measurement(Lecturer) which was supposed to be the replacement.Then,without knowing that it had been canceked...

17:15pm...

Kim&Emmy(cousin) was playing Badminton HAPILLY...

Kim saw her friend walking to the school..

Then she remembered..."ooh ya....Measurement!!!...

When she reached the venue...

"ehh??....Why the students look new here?"..

She called her friend..

XXX said"haa?...lol...NO measurement class la...it's okay la..since u're staying in the hostel..very near ok..10 minutes walk"...
-.................-!!


Finally....I went to the library lo....

Planning to study Building construction...since I passed by the PC here...heehee...


The exam time table was out last week..


05/09/08-15/09/08
Hooray.....
My flight is 21/09/08
and.....
Emmy is having her exam till
17/09/08 only!!
MEANS.......
waaaa haaa haaaaa....
HERE I COME my friend...
They are
Mid Valley
One Utama
Sungei Wang
Times Square
Pavillion...
muahahahah....
hmmm...
Before that...
study first la...
Don't think too much girl..