Monday, August 11, 2008

Just a post

"Attention please....Tutorials and lecturers will be canceled from MON-THURS for Building construction" announced by my class rep(representative)--JEff

oh yea...It means no class tomorrow..haha...so that I have more free time to do my revision.

The barred list has been released!!!.....Just check out on SOT notice board.OF COURSE,my name should not appeared on that "list".Those students who had absent for more than three without MC their names are going to be IN the barred list.Then, you'll have to go for a interview--Mr Chan,HEad of division.IF you failed the interview,means Mr Chan disapproved it,you cannot sit for the exam.

*sigh*.....strict enough...

Academic Calendar 2008 / 2009

First Semester:

26 May 2008 – 5 October 2008

Semester Examination:

4 September – 20 September 2008


Semester Holidays:

21 September – 5 October 2008



I will be back on 21/09/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KUCHING.....here i come.....

I miss the food...

Kolo mee..laksa..kam pua.."diam diam ngu"<<

I miss my friends

BRo & Sis in Church...ex-schoolmates...ex-tuitors

and......MY FAMILY with the two pets..heehee


EXAMS is coming soon!!

Hope i can DO it well with flying colours??....hmm....


EASON CHAN was in TARC!!!!!

Album promotion.....
haha...This is my very first time to see HONG KONG singers in my school @ the sports complex.....It is only for TARCIAN.

I'm still staying in the hostel for the next semester!!!!

Not going to shift so far....due to certain reasons....*.* but I think I'm not going to stay here for the whole 4 years. not the right time yet..