Wednesday, November 16, 2011

夺会青春

We went to the the town because he wanted to treat me a meal at TheShip for my belated 21st Birthday.



As well as collect my free tickets from Nuffnang and TGV Cinema yesterday. 



Have you watched "You are the apple of my eye"? 
I did with my boyfriend at Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.
I would rate it 3/5 but it should be higher because out seats were the second row from the screen.
We were like, wahhhh....they look so big.
The hall was fully occupied and it proves that the movie is well-liked by the people.


Most of the boys are "in-love" with the main actress including my boyfriend.

Photo below: I personally like this the most and I wish I have great skin like her.




Every year end reminded me of Big sales, shopping, Jingle bells, fun and fantansy Christmas decoration.
Apparently the main theme of Pavillion this year is sweets.


Photo below: That is the largest lollipop from Sticky.


Photo below: He's trying to eat the huge lollipop.


One bad thing of going out without friends is we cannot have much photos together unless we keep asking the  strangers for help.


I couldn't wait to dye my hair before the Christmas and my convocation.
This is my first time to buy something online and it is a coupon from http://www.everyday.com.my/ and i am very excited!


I think that's it!

Bye.

2 comments:

bathroom remodeling said...

I like your approach towards life.Especially your attitude that you see the glass half full instead of half empty.My case is opposite.I wish i had attitude like yours and cherish my accomplishments and treat myself with treats.

-Kim- said...

Thanks. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.