Monday, September 12, 2011

Only 3?

Hi! Finally my blog is updated and this is the first post ever this month! what?!

Have been lazy to update my blog lately even though I'm having my semester holiday. By the way, this will be my last semester holiday because next semester will be my final semester ever. Hopefully I can do well next semester.


I am counting down on my holidays and exactly what the title says. I have only 3 more days to go. 


Connie had gone to London for around 2 weeks ago and Thanks to the today's  technology as we are able to see each other for at any time anywhere. Hopefully she's doing well there and enjoy her life in Europe. Indeed it is a good opportunity to study in London.


Image below: Skype between Connie and Grandpa aka Ah gong




Image below: Connie & Emily

 Image below: Connie is showing her popcorn & Lily


Happy Mooncake Festival / Mid Autuum Festival

Not playing lantern this year as my brother is going to sit for the UPSR exam tomorrow.





Another reason is I couldn't find his desired lantern which I have googled it below here.




I even found special design of mooncake.


But most of us still prefer the traditional mooncake.


I guess I should end this post here.

Good night everybody!


Stanley, you can do it! By the strength of God, no fear shall be in you.

加油!











No comments: