Friday, November 19, 2010

ABD1 week 8

My presentation was really horrible today! This is quite reasonable because I just preprared it this morning. All the while I really thought that Chee Seng is going the main presenter and I am going to help him out only. I was wrong and that's why it was that terrible. However, no excuses right? It was my own fault too and Advanced Diploma is not easy man.


Maybe some of you might think that it is still diploma but it is equalvalent to Degree. To some company Yes, at least we get paid with the same salary as degree students but speaking of salary, I just knew that the reputation of TARC is not really good in KL especailly to the locals, some of them as it is an affordable college so we normally get paid lower than those Universities with "good" reputation which also " expensive" Universities.


I will be very very busy these few weeks of you know lah. assignments,tests and presentations.

I'll like to show some picture with the view from PV12, corrider.


Lily & I in KL. NOV 2010

No comments: