Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MyNew L.O.V.E.S




My first post by Dell.

I wanted the Red one but Lily prefer Red than purple so I get Purple, Red is the last one btw.

The price is Rm3399 comes with free gifts and laptop bag.

Free gifts are mouse, cooler pad, 4 GB pendrive, keyboard protector, cleaning kit

But I managed to changed keyboard protector and cleaning kit to speaker. Yay!!

It's Window7 which is the latest one and I think I like it. One great thing is the desktop background can be slideshow and the themes are nice and can download from the website. Yeah I'm doing it now.hehe……


Just a piece of advice here, whenever you are using your laptop,must turn on your cooler pad. Once the motherboard is overheated then God Bless you!




My internship is going to end after 14 days from now. Yes I did learn something, many things! Not only things on my work but many aspects for me to walk step by step …..like proper ways of talking to others, the techniques, be brave to ask and do not be shy…..



Feel very sorry to leave my cousin Emmy alone there, sleeping alone, going to church alone…

Here I come and this time is "buy one free one" cos Lily is going with me too!!! Haha…….she's taking Quantity Surveying as well!! Don't ask me I've no idea, as she does.

I'll end my post here.

I love PPS Stream!! but too bad I've got no time to watch ......

No comments: