Friday, March 12, 2010

It's all bout ME

This is the third week of my internship.

How should describe it. It's interesting? tiring? hard? fun?
Everything!
As I never work as QS trainee before, so it's kinda hard
and sometimes the drawings are complicated and have to study it, it's kinda interesting & fun at first BUT turn out very tiring
cos working life requires lots more responsibility, time and energy!!

work work work...everyday work.
wake up early then work, after lunch work...go back home eat sleep then
wake up early then work, after lunch work...go back home eat sleep then

you know laa...

until the happiest day SUNDAY!!! but after that

wake up early then work, after lunch work...go back home eat sleep .....blablabla

OK..I'll appreciate my college life after this... left only 2 years..sigh~


and do you find that my blog is lack of photos and updates??
Hopefully can be resumed.
everything is in my laptop and it's D.E.A.D!!
so Adwin lends me his laptop and it's D.E.A.D also... I think because of the lighting or blackout that day!!! S.O.R.R.Y!!


I know most of my course mates are waiting for 8 MAY 2010, so am I!!
talking bout MAY, maybe Lily is going to KL too, to be a TARCIAN most probably~
and going to Education fair with her tomorrow....

ok...i should stop myself here...

GOOD NIGHT~

No comments: