Monday, April 27, 2009

I wanna ...




Since I’m in Kuching for a MONTH, I plan to go Damai Puri Resort which is “newly”( I supposed) renovated. Damai Puri was formerly known as Damai Lagoon and was took over by someone. Fine, tht’s not important. It takes only 45 minutes to an hour from my house to the resort which you especially for those who come from east Malaysia may think “ wow, this is even nearer from KL to my hometown!”..okay, Kuching, many of you might not know, never been and never figure out how does my hometown looks like..I’ll blog about it later then. Anyway, I’ve a few photos with me taken by my bro, Stanley.

the Lobby







tHe Beach



Damai Puri Resort & Spa showcases 207 guestrooms and suites and exceptional facilities which include 5 signature restaurants and bars, 2 fabulous freeform swimming pools, a secluded stretch of golden sand beach, a gymnasium with state of the art equipment, an outdoor tennis court, children’s club and a magnificent grand ballroom and 6 meeting rooms.






Do not surprise if those photos were taken from a Nokia handphone. or, maybe you're not. ooh ya, speaking of the beach in Kuching, since it's not a long jorney to reach any of the beach here, we take this for granted like we can go when we feel like going. For example, "ahh, let's go to the beach to yam-cha/chit-chat/have a relief like shout whatever it is..


I googled and found more photos...

Dinner Set-up @ Damai Puri Resort, Kuching, Borneo