Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NO! going back to KL soon

Note:this post wasa written on 27/09/08

I've met up with my friends last Sun and TODAY @ The Bing, Padungan.We were supposed to meet at "Atmosphera"(not sure as we were supposed to go) but due to Hari Raya this shop actually break since 26th as what my friend saw at the piece of paper stick ed there.On and off,we went to The bing AGAiN. hmph?....Yes we talked a lot,making jokes but as what I expected I did not order drinks.

well I'm going back to the KL this coming FRi which is a couple days to go only.ahh....

I will miss you much.....referring to>>>TV, Internet, my bed, car,capital foooood in Kch

and of cos my fellow friends and my dear grandpa&ma papa mommy and siblingssss

I should have posted this one last Sun night I think but it's too late..


There's one more thing I wanted to share too..

I'm sure you all know where's HUI SING HAWKER STALL...

My first time been there was on 27/09/08 Kah Ling brought me there

My second time was 29/09 i think ......

......with my bro&sis in Christ>>Jerwin,Ling hsin,Ling Li,Eve,Li Lian and Max

my third time been there was 30/09...

.......with my real sis(Conn&Lily) and Ling Jia+Boo siong (bro&sis in Christ in Kl)

I've tasted the famous "Me-ta-ho"???.....and the White lady...

No doubt that you'll meet me there next time if I'm in KCH...

Since it tastes nice and most important one it's affordable....^^