Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy life

College life is not as I thought of.

The time is pack enough although we do not attend classes from 7.10am to 12.45pm like what we did in Secondary school.I prefer secondary school as we are using the textbook but not ONLY lecturer notes and there's no tuition some more.ESP for my MATHs.I need to search for more exercises by my own at the school library but at least Mr Tan had given us the recommended reading list.Plus,the assignments and coursework given by the lecturers are a lot....oh ya....not to forget the Lab practical too!!.....We have to hand it in on the spot...err..we were told once we fail the coursework, we can standby money to resit the paper dy.hmmm......-.-?...

I'm not sure whether u guys have this sub or not..HUBUNGAN ETNIK...It's some sort like History plus Moral...My presentation is on this coming WED...!!!PRESENTATION..Miss Wan says we are not allow to bring paper and we SHOULd memorise the points and bring it out naturally..ooowh?..Ithink i can't do it..The water in Kuching is very clean compared to KL..It's a bit..a bit yellowish if u observe it clearly and u'll fing tht ur white clothes will turn into another "nice clothes"....

Alright,I'm in school now--Internet lab preparing my presentation...
TATA^^